10 Apr Advantages of High Speed Data / Networking
Most small businesses start up with moderate budgets and as such, they go for the lowest internet packages. But with time, they come to learn that there’s a connection between business success and internet speed. High-speed data is a sure way of helping your business compete effectively and be more efficient. It’s worth acquainting yourself to the benefits of high speed internet and below, we have compiled a list of advantages for doing so;
- No need to worry about oversubscription; most internet providers tend to oversubscribe their internet and the end result is that your internet becomes slower. Slowdowns are inevitable every time there’s heavy internet usage among the subscribers. But with high speed networking, you have your own dedicated connection. This is to say that your business or home internet enjoys its own circuit and bandwidth; no sharing, no delays in loading pages whatsoever.
- Business collaboration is real; the internet has provided a level playing field for all types of businesses. With video conferencing and screen sharing becoming more common today, businesses have to opt for high speed internet networks that don’t ruin perfect business opportunities. High speed networks are what you need if you plan to engage in collaborations on Skye and other conferencing apps. Besides, you could be needed to share multiple files while in the midst of the conferencing; only high speed data would enable you to respond fast and appropriately without breaking much sweat.
- Sharing large files; businesses that send or download large files like audios and visuals. Where you’d have spent 20 minutes or more trying to attach a bulky file with the ordinary shared internet, high speed lets you do that in just under a minute or so! It’s that fast.
- Smoother business operations; companies with employees in the field who have to submit real time data from the field are also best served by high speed data. A journalist reporting from the field and transmitting that report on live coverage would never be able to do that on a weak internet signal. High-speed connections are what enable you to view live streaming without any glitches and delays.
- Slow buffering time; movie lovers streaming their favorite sites from home will have noted that the internet fluctuates and falters when there’s high traffic congregation among users. Change this miserable fact by getting high speed data network. There little of no buffering zone, you’re able to watch an entire movie or streaming with very little interferences.
- Moving your business to cloud; businesses all over are shifting from the traditional, analogue storage of data to cloud storage. Running businesses on cloud is a sure way of saving on labour, space, and storage materials like files and cabinets. But for you to enjoy the maximum benefits of cloud storage, you will need to have super fast high speed connectivity. It’s a delicate balance where you want to keep the cost of doing your business low by investing in cloud storage; but for you to reap full benefits you have to have fast internet.
- Building your personal profile made easier; like mentioned earlier, the internet has created a level playing field for small and big businesses alike. Having the right company profile and a good site can catapult your businesses to great heights. Nowadays, companies are uploading How to Videos on their sites, or Time lapse videos of their brand, products, etc. How do you upload such videos with feeble, slow internet? Only high speed data would make the task of uploading High Definition videos quite an easy and enjoyable task.